The Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) will report directly to the Marketing Director (MD) to help run the day-to-day management of internal and external client projects and ensure that they are completed successfully on budget and on time. The DMM will manage the full spectrum of Digital Advertising projects and initiatives from strategy definition to execution and analysis to deliver customer acquisition objectives on online sales and leads for assigned brands across multiple ad platforms.
The DMM is also expected to support digital marketing initiatives across other channels such as SEO, email marketing, blogs, videos, e-commerce, and social media. To succeed in the role, the DMM must be an expert in digital marketing concepts and principles, specifically in performance marketing: from customer acquisition strategies, app engagement strategies, affiliate marketing, database marketing, and cross-channel campaign management to analytics & attribution models.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and oversee all aspects of Digital Marketing for internal and external clients
- Develop unique strategies and build upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives.
- Research, develop and manage project scope, set timelines, organize information shared by and with the client, and ensure agency procedures are followed.
- Execute projects to be high quality, on-time, and cost-effective/on budget
- Develop strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution
- Manage client expectations, and write project briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated.
- Conduct market research to help with the overall DM strategy
- Develop and execute SEO and SEM strategies that will drive quality traffic and generate qualified leads
- Manage end-to-end paid performance media accounts, including planning, strategy, execution, optimization, reporting, and post-campaign analysis of SEM and Paid Social campaigns.
- Manage and strategize paid search campaigns across all verticals, Google, Yahoo, Bing search engines and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Manage budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient ROAS, CPA, and/or CAC. Analyze campaigns and recommend tactical changes to maximize campaign performance based on growth goals.
- Write and optimize copies for the website, blog, and social media channels.
- Collaborate internally with the Marketing Team for brand campaign support and campaign growth opportunities.
- Coordinate project requirements and delegate tasks to internal and external resources and help ensure the team meets project timelines.
- Monthly tracking of all campaign spending and campaign expansion opportunities.
- Provide timely campaign updates, recommendations, and reporting on campaign performance.
- Document campaign evolution to monitor the overall performance and identify best practices.
Why Join ArisAlex?
We are at the forefront of IT consulting, providing cutting-edge digital solutions to deliver tangible business value.
We offer a variety of career opportunities in an ever-growing industry across all verticals, including IT Strategy, Software Technology, Cyber Security, and Digital Marketing. You’ll not only learn about the latest trends in the industry but also get to interact with experts in the field. That way, you can carve your own path and do more with us!
Learn With Experts
We believe in the power of thought leadership and bringing together experts from different fields to share knowledge and ideas that can help shape the future. With over 10 years in the industry, we know what it takes to succeed. Together, we can make more innovative products and solutions for our clients.
Competitive Base Pay
At ArisAlex Digital, we know how essential competitive base pay is in the fast-paced digital world. That’s why we offer a generous salary that can enable you to pursue your career goals without any worries about making ends meet.
We reward employees according to their merits and contributions. Advancing as an at-will employee relies heavily on your skills and abilities. As such, joining our team also means you get to keep your skills sharp and current with real-world demands.
- Employment Type: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
- Employment Contract: At-Will (with 30-day notice period)
- Work Location: Remote / WFH
- Work Hours: 5 pm to 2 am MNL or 10 pm to 7 am MNL
- Paid Time Offs: 8 days per year + 7 major US holidays
- Benefits: HMO, 13th-month pay
Are you ready to change your life?
We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk too. At ArisAlex Digital, we know talent when we see it. We’ll give you the tools and opportunities to learn and grow at a rapid pace that will make your career take off like never before.
Come and join us, it only takes 3 steps to apply:
Prepare yourself for an interview with our recruiting team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com