The Digital Marketing Strategist (DMS) will report directly to the Marketing Director (MD) and be responsible for the successful management of digital strategy for client brands.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will help achieve the client’s strategic brand and business objectives by working with clients to provide them with guidance and working with the internal team to execute strategies.
The DMS role, the equivalent of a Digital Account Manager, requires an innovator, a trendsetter, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of client business and drive growth opportunities. To succeed in this role, the DMS combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, and their competitive landscape with a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations. This candidate must be prepared for a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop unique strategies and build upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives.
- Research, develop and manage project scope, set timelines, organize information shared by and with the client, and ensure agency procedures are followed.
- Execute projects to be high quality, on-time, and cost-effective/on budget
- Develop strong, trusting relationships between clients and agency partners, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation, and execution
- Manage client expectations, write project briefs, ensuring that creatives and media are effectively integrated.
- Provide campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients.
- Proactively keep abreast of assigned clients’ marketing and media plans and provide technological solutions.
- Work with internal team to ensure service delivery is aligned with client’s requirements.
While qualifications and skillsets are important to our search for the right person, the right values, attitudes, and motivations are just as important. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you!
- Degree in Marketing, IT, STEM, Entrepreneurship, or similar from a reputable university
- Minimum five years of hands-on practical experience in Digital Marketing, either agency or in-house. Agency experience preferred.
- Account Management experience (able to back up with case studies).
- Strong with mar-tech platforms (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc.)
- Certifications in Digital Marketing will be a huge advantage
- Dedicated and passionate team player who strives for excellence.
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth and incremental opportunities with client partners
- Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) with a knack for making the complex simple.
Why Join ArisAlex?
We are at the forefront of IT consulting, providing cutting-edge digital solutions to deliver tangible business value.
We offer a variety of career opportunities in an ever-growing industry across all verticals, including IT Strategy, Software Technology, Cyber Security, and Digital Marketing. You’ll not only learn about the latest trends in the industry but also get to interact with experts in the field. That way, you can carve your own path and do more with us!
Learn With Experts
We believe in the power of thought leadership and bringing together experts from different fields to share knowledge and ideas that can help shape the future. With over 10 years in the industry, we know what it takes to succeed. Together, we can make more innovative products and solutions for our clients.
Competitive Base Pay
At ArisAlex Digital, we know how essential competitive base pay is in the fast-paced digital world. That’s why we offer a generous salary that can enable you to pursue your career goals without any worries about making ends meet.
We reward employees according to their merits and contributions. Advancing as an at-will employee relies heavily on your skills and abilities. As such, joining our team also means you get to keep your skills sharp and current with real-world demands.
- Employment Type: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
- Employment Contract: At-Will (with 30-day notice period)
- Work Location: Remote / WFH
- Work Hours: 5 pm to 2 am MNL or 10 pm to 7 am MNL
- Paid Time Offs: 8 days per year + 7 major US holidays
- Benefits: HMO, 13th-month pay
Are you ready to change your life?
We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk too. At ArisAlex Digital, we know talent when we see it. We’ll give you the tools and opportunities to learn and grow at a rapid pace that will make your career take off like never before.
Come and join us, it only takes 3 steps to apply:
Prepare yourself for an interview with our recruiting team