The E-Commerce Sales Manager (ESM) will report directly to the Marketing Director to help develop and execute e-commerce sales and marketing strategies to meet revenue and growth targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and manage Amazon Seller accounts
- Utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify growth opportunities
- Strategize, implement, and monitor Amazon PPC campaigns
- Conduct market research – encompassing products, competitors, pricing, and suppliers – using Amazon FBA tools and Alibaba
- Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms
- Conceptualize and execute email marketing and automation campaigns
- Set up and manage Shopify websites, research, test, and implement Shopify add-ons and Amazon FBA and dropshipping integrations
- Oversee e-commerce customer service/helpdesk performance, recommend and execute continuous process improvements
- At least 5 years of solid experience in managing E-Commerce businesses that are operating in North America
- Innovative and forward-thinking, hardworking, and enthusiastic about taking on many responsibilities
- More than three years of e-commerce experience in fashion/apparel and FMCG wholesale/retail environment
- Exceptional time management skills; can organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced, quick turn business model
- Intermediate to expert-level experience with Amazon FBA, Shopify, and dropshipping models
- Prior experience in Amazon FBA product/competitor tools (i.e., Helium 10, RiverSource, Jungle Scout, Viral Launch, AMZ Scout, Sellerlabs, Sellics, Data Hawk, etc.)
- Prior experience in email marketing and automation tools (i.e., Klaviyo, Zapier, etc.)
- Familiarity with e-commerce customer service/helpdesk apps (i.e., Gorgias, Zendesk, Gladly, Kustomer, Freshdesk, Helpscout, Intercom, etc.)
- Prior experience in supply chain and logistics management tools is a plus (i.e., Flexport, Truckstop, Tailwind, FreightPop, Shipwell, Freightview, etc.)
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and copywriting skills are a plus
Why Join ArisAlex?
We are at the forefront of IT consulting, providing cutting-edge digital solutions to deliver tangible business value.
We offer a variety of career opportunities in an ever-growing industry across all verticals, including IT Strategy, Software Technology, Cyber Security, and Digital Marketing. You’ll not only learn about the latest trends in the industry but also get to interact with experts in the field. That way, you can carve your own path and do more with us!
Learn With Experts
We believe in the power of thought leadership and bringing together experts from different fields to share knowledge and ideas that can help shape the future. With over 10 years in the industry, we know what it takes to succeed. Together, we can make more innovative products and solutions for our clients.
Competitive Base Pay
At ArisAlex Digital, we know how essential competitive base pay is in the fast-paced digital world. That’s why we offer a generous salary that can enable you to pursue your career goals without any worries about making ends meet.
We reward employees according to their merits and contributions. Advancing as an at-will employee relies heavily on your skills and abilities. As such, joining our team also means you get to keep your skills sharp and current with real-world demand.
- Employment Type: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
- Employment Contract: At-Will (with 30-day notice period)
- Work Location: Remote / WFH
- Work Hours: 4 pm to 1 am MNL or 9 pm to 6 am MNL
- Paid Time Offs: 8 days per year + 7 major US holidays
- Benefits: HMO, 13th-month pay
Are you ready to change your life?
We don’t just talk the talk, we walk the walk too. At ArisAlex Digital, we know talent when we see it. We’ll give you the tools and opportunities to learn and grow at a rapid pace that will make your career take off like never before.
Come and join us, it only takes 3 steps to apply:
Rate your skills and competencies via a questionnaire that will be provided to you.
Prepare yourself for an interview with our recruiting team