Digital Transformation is the enhancement of business and organizational activities, processes, competencies and models. Such enhancement occurs by leveraging the changes and opportunities in a strategic and prioritized way, with present and future shifts in mind. It’s is a key initiative for enterprises that want to reach new customers and offer greater value via technology. Conducting a Digital Transformation Readiness Assessment can help you find out what is needed to make it happen.
Changing user expectations, new modes of engagement, and the need to improve responsiveness are the main factors driving organizations to update outmoded processes and develop new applications as part of a digital transformation strategy. But in order to deliver on the promise of Digital Transformation, organizations must also modernize their infrastructure to support speed, scale, and change. Traditional monitoring and alerting strategies do not provide the visibility and agility needed to operate in today’s elastic environments running on the cloud and in containers.
According to a 2017 BT survey, nearly forty percent of CEOs currently have digital transformation at the very top of their boardroom agenda. A May 2018 Gartner Survey revealed that sixty-two percent of CEOs already have Digital Transformation initiatives underway. These initiatives bolster enterprises that want to reach new customers and offers greater value via technology. In order to deliver on the promise of Digital Transformation, organizations must modernize their businesses to support speed, scale, and change. Traditional strategies do not provide the visibility and agility needed to operate in today’s competitive landscape.
A Digital Transformation Readiness Assessment allows our team to engage with your business in order to assess your current pain points. This crucial phase demonstrates how a list of Digital Transformation tasks can best help identify potential areas of vital growth and restructuring within your company. During this process, our team will also start to unearth possible risks associated with implementing solutions. These exposed risks create the transparency that many executives are desperately in need of to manage their businesses.
Our Digital Transformation Readiness Assessment helps you in four ways:
- Improved modes of engagement between your business, employees and clientele.
- Operational processes are required to tackle projects with agility and meet the clients’ needs.
- Technology enhancements that position you to rise above your competition.
- Enhanced Revenue and Profitability, through fully optimized processes and systems.
We accomplish this by conducting six tasks:
- Task 1: Assess the overall readiness to determine adequate skillsets and competencies, with executive support.
- Task 2: Identify high-impact transformation targets to determine where Digital Transformation is most valuable, and to identify effective opportunities.
- Task 3: Prioritize the target processes and models according to available talent, support, and expected impact.
- Task 4: Identify high potential operational, strategic and emerging digital technologies and the roles they may play in transforming business models and processes.
- Task 5: Plan the project(s) to develop an executable and supported project plan so you can launch and implement your Digital Transformation project(s).
- Task 6: Provide a detailed Digital Transformation Report, including business insights and actionable next steps, to begin your transformation.